First Episode of One Punch Man

Home Forums User Topics First Episode of One Punch Man

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Funkalicious 2 years ago.

• Author

Funkalicious

Hello Everyone!
    I just wanted to share my first experience/reaction to the first episode of One Punch Man.

Here we go!
    ***THERE WILL BE SPOILERS*****

First, the introduction to a city which seems to be familiar with monsters, ghouls, aliens, mad scientists, creatures...you name it, and everyone inhabitant in the city fear for their lives. (I might add that the city is freaking huge! You'll see)
    The city is also familiar with having some equally unique individuals to the...bad guys. Super Heroes! They're just like you and me, trying to protect the city and the people in it. Some die and some triumph. But there is one particular individual who loves the thrill of fighting and having the adrenaline rush to his brain which seems to fuel his soul in protecting those around him for fun!
    One Punch Man is his name, and (literally) one punch is his game! The episode/series so far is one not to miss! There is non-stop action and fighting presented in the most visually spectacular way possible! his foes are all the ...things described above, and how he encounters them. For the most part Saitama (One Punch Man), is a guy who lives his life somewhat oblivious to others and him to them, until something devastating occurs which has him fighting for the thrill! The fight scenes are all but boring, and provide some of the best cinematography an anime can provide for those who love intense fighting with characters who have OP status.
    So far, there is really no particular reason for the city and it community to be prone to such devastation, but maybe as the series goes on, we be enlightened with an answer to that!? That character design of both good and bad, are something unique and familiar since it is from studio Madhouse who worked on dozens of projects and produced some of the best any out there! I like that Honey's Anime actually did an article about madhouse, which can be found here:
    http://honeysanime.com/top-10-madhouse-anime-best-recommendations/
    What I really like the most about this is the fact that they made it clear Saitama is too powerful, OP, strong, etc., and how what he thought was the greatest fighting thrill of his life while defeating some of the most strongest creatures he encounters thus far, ended up being a dream and when something took place which seemed like the dream he had, he confronted the creatures and because he quickly killed one of them with surprise and strength, they immediately give up! Lol It was actually pretty funny! That when he says to hime that maybe he' too strong!?
    Then ending of the episode I love, because it introduces a new character which we will see in the second episode. So I'm excited for that. Other than that, I don't want to spoil the episode to much for everyone, but it is pretty awesome! I hope everyone can feel the same way I have or better!?
    I would also love to hear others reactions as well? I know I'm not the only one out there who thinks this series will be great! In fact, I think it may be the best anime of 2015!! Better than Shingeki no Kyoujin ever was! IMO

Laters!

Reply To: First Episode of One Punch Man
Your information: