"Clap your hands up!"
What You Need to Know:
- Good Smile Company announced on July 21st, 2020 (PT) that Hatsune Miku: MIKU EXPO 5th Anniv. / Lucky☆Orb: UTA X KASOKU Ver. is now available worldwide.
- From the music video for Lucky☆Orb feat. Hatsune Miku by emon(Tes.), the 5th Anniversary Theme Song for the world concert tour series "HATSUNE MIKU EXPO", comes a 1/8th scale figure of Hatsune Miku!
- This version of Hatsune Miku created from a special collaboration between Kasoku Sato, animation director of the music video and creator of the "Kasoku-Shiki
Miku", and Fantasista Utamaro, director of the music video and creator of the artwork that adorns Miku's outfit, has been faithfully recreated in figure form under the complete supervision of both artists.
- Miku's twisted twintails, a hallmark of the Kasoku-Shiki Miku design, and her delicate physique have been carefully sculpted in detail. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Hatsune Miku: MIKU EXPO 5th Anniv. / Lucky☆Orb: UTA X KASOKU Ver. is now available for preorder at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP and at participating retailers.
Source: Official Press Release
The detail is amazing!
I love the colors!