What You Need to Know:
- KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, together with BROCCOLI Co., Ltd., announced that its smartphone rhythm game Utano☆Princesama Shining Live celebrated its 4th anniversary on Saturday, August 28. In celebration of the 4th anniversary, a special livestream was held on Friday, September 3. Takuma Terashima and Kohsuke Toriumi appeared as guests to present various special Shining Live segments. Read further for information from the livestream and special present campaigns for users.
- Livestream Archived Link
- English Commentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayoLGfc0z_w
- Japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2pTd16JoSs
- As a result of the Shining Live Challenge corner from the livestream, the number of daily free 11-Shot Photo Shoots for the 4th Anniversary Countdown Mission has increased! You will be able to perform the daily free 11-Shot Photo Shoots for up to 7 days during the campaign period! This is a great chance to get a lot of your favorite idol Photos ♪
- Event Period
- Monday, September 13 to Thursday, September 30 (UTC+9)
- From this year, a special event "Happy Birthday" will be held for the idol's birthday. Collect Whipped Cream Bags from live shows and Jobs to complete your birthday cake! Every time you collect Whipped Cream Bags, the cake will be ranked up and become more gorgeous. Make a gorgeous cake to celebrate your idol's birthday! The special event will be held 3 days before the idol's birthday. Please look forward to it ♪
- The chibi idols from this year's exclusive April Fool's Day event are now on sale! These chibi idol characters can be set on the home screen. New voice clips will also be added! Please look forward to the talking chibi characters ♪. In addition, the popular Prince Parka will be on sale as a Live2D costume. If you previously purchased a Prince Parka you will be able to change your idol's Live2D costume as you please. We recommend taking pictures of them in camera mode! More details will be announced at a later date.
- A special Utano☆Princesama Shining Live 4th Anniversary Livestream Twitter Campaign is happening now! 33 people will be chosen at random and win a Shining Live 4th Anniversary canvas board. Be sure to check out the livestream archived video and join in the campaign!
- Event Period
- Friday, September 3 to Saturday, September 11 (UTC+9)
4th Anniversary Countdown Missions: More Daily Free 11-Shot Photo Shoots!
*Check out the archived livestream for Live Challenge information.
Idol Birthday Campaign Renewal!
Chibi Idols and Prince Parka Release!
*"Live2D" by Live2D Inc. is used for this application.
#ShiningLivestream_4th Tweet Campaign
*See the official website or in-game announcement for details and information.
*Game content is subject to change without prior notice.
*"Photo Shoots" are the in-game system where players randomly obtain the in-game "Photo" items.
Utano☆Princesama Shining Live is a rhythm game for Android™ and iOS mobile devices based on BROCCOLI’s Utano☆Princesama series.
Utano☆Princesama Shining Live Overview
Title: Utano☆Princesama Shining Live
Supported OSes: Android™ 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
* Not available on some devices.
Supported Regions: Global (Excludes Japan)
Supported Languages: English and Traditional Chinese
Genre: Rhythm game
Price: Free-to-play (In-app purchases available)
Copyright: ©SAOTOME GAKUEN © KLabGames
Official Twitter Account: @shininglive_en
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShiningLiveEN
Official Website: https://www.utapri-shining-live.com/en/
Source: Official Press Release
About BROCCOLI Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Tokyo and led by CEO Tomoharu Morita, BROCCOLI is one of Japan’s leading designers and producers of content based on the vast subculture stemming from the world of Japanese pop culture. BROCCOLI’s business covers a wide range of fields, including console games, trading card games, videos, and music. The company’s sphere of influence reaches beyond its own original content, extending into the design, production, and sale of character merchandise.
Official Website: https://www.broccoli.co.jp/ (Only available in Japanese)
KLab is a leader in online mobile gaming. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Tokyo, the company is listed on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. KLab has consistently ranked as one of the top 52 grossing game publishers worldwide since 2012. With its emphasis on quality and innovative games, KLab continues to grow at a rapid pace, expanding beyond the Japanese market with an office in Shanghai. For more information about KLab, please visit https://www.klab.com/en/.