Are you passionate about playing video games?
Are you constantly keeping up to date on the gaming scene, and want to share your insight with the world?
Do you want to write about gaming and get paid for it?
Then we have good news for you!
**Please do not apply unless you are serious about writing about video games and keep up to date or at least keep tabs on the latest titles.**
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for us to be able hire you.
- Enjoy playing many game titles including keeping up with newly released titles on the market. If you do not keep up with current game titles, please do not apply.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language. Native speakers are desired, however non-native speakers are more than welcome as well as long as they possess an advanced level of English or better.
- Can express themselves clearly and proficiently with minimal use of slang.
- Can handle an editing process of communicating back and forth as well as taking constructive criticism from their editor and growing from it.
- Can meet due dates when given.
- Have good online research skills.
- Please have a resume ready should we contact you. We must see a resume before we can hire you. It is perfectly acceptable if you have little to no work experience.
- Further information related to the job will be discussed with applicants who pass the initial screening.
- We are searching for applicants who are looking to not only hone their writing skills, but also want to write for us long-term. If you are looking for short-term work (1-6 months) please do not apply.
- Please note that we will be screening applicants in the order in which they apply as this is a first-come, first-served situation. We will only be contacting applicants who meet our requirements.