Are you an avid reader?
Do you soak hours upon hours into your favorite light novels and manga?
Do you want to write about manga/light novels and get paid for it?
Then we have good news for you!
**Please do not apply unless you are serious about writing about manga/light novels and keep up to date or at least keep tabs on new releases.**
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for us to be able hire you.
- Enjoy reading many manga/light novels including keeping up with newly released titles. If you do not keep up with current manga/light novels, please do not apply.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language. Native speakers are desired, however non-native speakers are more than welcome as well as long as they possess an advanced level of English or better.
- Can express themselves clearly and proficiently with minimal use of slang.
- Can handle an editing process of communicating back and forth as well as taking constructive criticism from their editor and growing from it.
- Can meet due dates when given.
- Have good online research skills.
- Please have a resume ready should we contact you. We must see a resume before we can hire you. It is perfectly acceptable if you have little to no work experience.
- Further information related to the job will be discussed with applicants who pass the initial screening.
- We are searching for applicants who are looking to not only hone their writing skills, but also want to write for us long-term. If you are looking for short-term work (1-6 months) please do not apply.
- Please note that we will be screening applicants in the order in which they apply as this is a first-come, first-served situation. We will only be contacting applicants who meet our requirements.