Retro Publisher Incube8 Games and Indie Developer Mike Yamato Release A Brand New Game for the GBC!
What You Need to Know:
- If your old Game Boy is still kicking, here's a brand new sci-fi adventure to give it some new life!
- From retro publisher Incube8 Games and indie developer Mike Yamato, 2021: Moon Escape is an open-world adventure based on exploration, combat, and character progression where the game world is a constant threat to your survival and the success of your desperate but noble mission.
- You can purchase the physical version (complete with bespoke box, instruction manual, sticker sheet, and more) on Incube8's website, and a digital version for Nintendo Switch will be available in the second week of May.
- The game's features include:
- Real-time combat
- Main quest dungeons with optional shrines
- Character customization through skill tree and upgradeable equipment
- An intense and emotional story serving as a background to the exploration experience
- An alternative ending based on the player’s choices
- What do you think? Will you be picking up this throwback title and reliving your childhood in a brand new way?
Source: Official Press Release