What You Need to Know:
- In May, Otaku Coin released Part 1 of the project with artworks that feature Otaku Coin by 6 creators. At the auction, each creator received bids of more than approximately 15K JPY (0.05WETH) and was extremely successful. Now it’s time for Part 2!
- For Part 2, they will open entries once again to freelance and private creators and select a total of 50 different works to be sold as an NFTs! Otaku Coin is currently taking entries for video and illustration artworks that feature the ‘Otaku Coin’ logo. If you are interested please check out the details on the entry form.
- Entry Details and Form
- Don’t forget to download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
*There are prioritized spots for creators who participated in Part 1 of the project.
* The application form is available in Japanese only.
* Entry period is until June 9th, 2021 23:59 (JST).
Currently, crypto art is being made and sold mostly overseas. It is also difficult for private individuals to participate in. Therefore, we at the Otaku Coin Association will support creators with complex factors such as marketing and promotion! We urge creators who have an interest in the new NFT space and look forward to receiving entries!
Source: Official Press Release