What You Need to Know:
- Comics publisher ABLAZE has announced that Barnes & Noble will be among the key national retailers stocking the zombie survival-horror adventure, CRUELER THAN DEAD, by Tsukasa Saimura and Kozo Takahashi. The first issue of the new manga series launches in print and digitally on September 21st for an MSRP of $12.99.
- Readers are invited to order their copy directly from Barnes & Noble at: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crueler-than-dead-vol-1-tsukasa-saimura/1138878788?ean=9781950912414
- CRUELER THAN DEAD is distributed in North America by Diamond Book Distributors.
- Inspired by Katsuhiro Otomo (Akira), The Walking Dead, Romero classics, and new zombie films like 28 Days Later, Crueler Than Dead delights in the meticulous detail of decomposed flesh, with a wicked and hungry eye...evoking a modern vision of a zombie world that is terrifying and tension filled.
- FOLLOW ABLAZE ONLINE
- ABLAZE Twitter: http://twitter.com/AblazePub
- ABLAZE Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ablazepub/
- ABLAZE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ablazepub/
- ABLAZE Website: http://ablazepublishing.com
- COMIC SHOP LOCATOR SERVICE: 1-888-comicbook, www.comicshoplocator.com
- Get in touch with ABLAZE: firstname.lastname@example.org
No one knows where it started...but when the world finally realized what was going on, it was already too late. When Maki Akagi wakes up in a lab full of corpses, she learns from a dying soldier that she is the result of a last-ditch experiment to cure humans of a virus turning them into zombies. Accompanied by a young boy who also miraculously escaped, she will have to try to get to the very center of a devastated Tokyo filled with bloodthirsty monsters. The dome located there contains the last survivors of mankind. And humanity's very survival depends solely on a few drops of this miraculous vaccine...
ABLAZE is a new publishing company releasing a variety of titles—in different formats, genres, and age ranges—original material, crowdfunded titles, reprints, art books, including international titles from Europe, Asia (manga, manhwa), and more. The mantra of ABLAZE is quality first, with the goals of giving creators a platform, bringing new voices into the conversation, serving as diverse an audience as possible, and growing the company’s publishing schedule sustainably over time.
Source: Official Press Release