What You Need to Know:
- AKINO from bless4’s hit song “Genesis of Aquarion" is a long seller in the anime music industry and a popular tune at karaoke even today. To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the single’s release, bless4 has produced an official “Genesis of Aquarion” music video. A short version of this video has been released on YouTube.
- AKINO from bless4 “Genesis of Aquarion” Music Video (Short Ver.)
- In this first-ever official music video, bless4, led by AKINO, show off their new dance choreography. AIKI, the younger brother, choreographed the energetic dance moves, and bless4’s powerful and flowing movements, honed through Taekwondo practice, are a sight to behold. The sign language shown during the “aishiteru” part of the chorus is also impressive. Another highlight of the video is that it was shot against the backdrop of several famous landmarks in Tokyo. The ten locations include Tokyo Station, Asakusa Kaminarimon, and Ameyoko. This combination of breathtaking scenery and spectacular choreography is a must-see. The members also change into a variety of costumes, from medical workers to elementary school teachers.
- Furthermore, bless4’s 15th anniversary album Your Ears, Our Years will be released on March 24 to commemorate AKINO’s debut. It will contain a total of 38 songs, including her debut song “Genesis of Aquarion,” Kantai Collection’s opening theme “Miiro,” and a new song titled “Your Ears, Our Years.” The limited first edition comes with a Blu-ray disc that includes the music video for “Genesis of Aquarion.” The track list, jacket art, and artist photos for this album were released today.
- The new song “Your Ears, Our Years” will be available on streaming services and major download sites such as the iTunes Store, RecoChoku, and more from November 1.
- Streaming services: Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited/HD, AWA, KKBOX, LINE MUSIC, mora qualitas, RecMusic, Rakuten Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, ANiUTa
Comment from AKINO:
“It’s thanks to you listening (your ears) that we’ve been able to sing for so long (our years), and we will continue singing with these thoughts in our hearts! The album that will be released on March 24 is packed with 38 songs that showcase our history. Please get your hands on a copy! The music video, which only came 15 years later, is a combination of my 14-year old voice and my current dance moves! I hope you’ll watch the dance and try to imitate it! I love you guys♡”
AKINO from bless4’s 15th Anniversary Album "Your Ears, Our Years"
Limited first edition (CD+Blu-ray) - VTZL-181 / 4,500¥ + tax
Regular edition (CD) - VTCL-60540~60542 / 3,500¥ + tax
1. Genesis of Aquarion (opening theme)
2. Nike 15-sai
3. Kouya No Heath
4. Go Tight!
5. Pride, Nageki no Tabi
6. Genesis of Aquarion (insert song)
7. Genesis of Love
9. Paradoxical Zoo
10. Eve No Danpen
11. Kimi no Shinwa ~ Aquarion Dai 2 Shou
12. Gekkou Symphonia
1. Extra Magic Hour
2. Jet Coaster Ride
4. The Ghost of You
5. Yuki No You Ni
6. Let’s Fly
7. Extra Magic Hour (International Edition)
8. Golden Life
9. Doki Doki Suru Kara
10. Cross the Line
11. I Got This
12. Overnight Revolution
13. Tsuki no Mou Hanbun
14. Tsukiakari no Monologue
15. Étoile de Prière
1. Chance to Shine
2. Unmei No Prelude
3. Ai to Zetsubou no Idea
4. Chase the Wave
5. What Am I Fighting For
6. Shirakaba no Hikari
7. Unmei no Prologue
8. The End Begins
9. Soccer Spirits
10. Your Ears, Our Years (new song)
Limited First Edition Blu-ray
1. Genesis of Aquarion music video
2. Cross the Line music video
Source: Official Press Release
A genius vocalist who was chosen by Yoko Kanno to sing the opening theme for the TV anime Genesis of Aquarion. Following the huge success of the “Genesis of Aquarion” single released in 2005, she was awarded the JASRAC Silver Award in 2009.
Her clear, smooth, and powerful voice, combined with her exceptional pitch, have captivated fans from all over the world.
A quartet of four siblings: AKASHI, KANASA, AKINO, and AIKI. Their parents were born in Okinawa, Japan, but they were born and raised in America. After returning to Japan in 1997, they made their major debut in May 2003.
Their exquisite chorus work, taekwondo moves, and dance performances are popular among people of all ages, and their native English pronunciation is smooth and powerful.
bless4 official website