Will Hibari defy her grandfather and reject his hand-picked suitors, or will she fall in love?
What You Need to Know:
- Aksys Games today unveiled the exclusive card set for Variable Barricade, the upcoming romantic comedy otome game coming to Nintendo Switch™ on February 24th, 2022. A member of a prestigious family and heiress to a fortune, Hibari learns that her eccentric grandfather is determined to find her a husband, while she is just as determined to refuse them all.
- Each first run copy of the game will include an exclusive set of six premium cards featuring the main characters. A special bundle of both game and soundtrack CD is available exclusively to customers who purchase the game via the Aksys Games Store while supplies last.
- A member of a prestigious family and heiress to a fortune, Hibari learns that her eccentric grandfather is determined to find her a husband. He arranges to house her in a luxurious villa along with four handsome, hand-picked bachelors and her private butler. As her suitors try to win her hand by any means necessary, Hibari endures endless everyday trials and temptations. Has grandfather chosen poorly, or is there more to these fellows than meets the eye? Through all of this, Hibari has two important goals: frighten off each of these marriage candidates, and absolutely refuse to fall in love.
- Variable Barricade has been rated “T for Teen” by the ESRB. For more information or to pre-order, visit www.aksysgames.com/barricade/.
- To stay up to date on all the news, follow Aksys Games on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok at @AksysGames, and join our Thursday livestreams on Twitch at AksysGames, with stream highlights and trailers on our YouTube channel.
About Aksys Games
One of the Top 10 Metacritic Publishers of 2020, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a visionary video game publisher committed to publishing unique and high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms since 2006. Its lineup of games includes the wildly successful BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, and Guilty Gear franchises, Little Dragons Café, the award-winning Spirit Hunter: Death Mark and Spirit Hunter: NG adventures and Code: Realize titles. More information about Aksys Games and its unique products can be found on the company’s website, www.aksysgames.com.
Source: Official Press Release