What You Need to Know:
- Looking for a new MMO action experience to brighten your day? Well look no further as Korean game studio Lion Games’ extraordinary free-to-play anime action MMO SoulWorker is finally coming to North America and Europe!
- Jump into a vibrant online world and experience what it’s like to live in your own anime epic when the game releases this March on Steam and the Gameforge portal for Windows PC.
- SoulWorker is a post-apocalyptic action-adventure that delivers high-energy battles and anime-inspired cinematic gameplay, and was previously only available to Asian gamers. Luckily, you won’t have to wait long to get your hands on the localized version.
- Publisher Gameforge will host an Open Beta for SoulWorker in North America and Europe that starts today at 12pm EST / 9am PST. During the Open Beta Test, four characters will be available that players can use to experience SoulWorker’s story-rich PvE single-player mode or action-packed 4-player PvE co-op mode.
- As a thank you to all those who participate in the beta and provide feedback on the game, players will receive special rewards — including a unique primary in-game character title, a fashionable outfit, rare editions of cards, bonus key cards and more — that can be used in the official SoulWorker release. For now, check out the cinematic trailer below along with some key features that you'll find within the open beta!
Source: Official Press Release
Open Beta Key Features
Oooo baby it looks like I've found another game to grind hours into!
Don't know if I'll be able to get back into MMO's like I used to, there's just too much. This game looks great though!