What You Need to Know:
- The Oricon charts in Japan are huge. They are like the Billboard or iTunes charts in America, or the Gaon charts in Korea, etc.
- A song, single, album, DVD, or really anything, is considered a success if it ranks well on the Oricon Charts. Ideally for it to be considered good, it needs to have taken one of the coveted Top 30 spots in the ranking.
- Last week we brought you an abismally disappointing chart because only one anime related single managed to chart in the Top 30! This week though, we have a few more anime songs and singles that cracked the top 30! Previously we posted on Fridays, but now we will be moving to Mondays so be sure to mark your calendars! FYI!
Top Songs and Shows!
4. Survivor by BLUE ENCOUNT (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans OP) (24th)
3. JIBUN by An Cafe (Duel Masters VSR ED) (12th)
2. Re:Re: by Asian Kung Fu Generation (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi OP) (9th)
You can read more about Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) in our database here.
1. SIX SHAME FACES ~Konya mo Saikou!!!!!!~ (Osomatsu-san ED) (3rd)
Source: Oricon Ranking Charts
What is this Fujoshi nonsense?!? Re:Re: is the SINGLE OF THE YEAR. I have it on loop as I speak!
Wow! The power of Osomatsu-san is undeniable!