A campaign that was previously extremely popular with more than 20,000 entries! Support from fans will become the capital to fund the next anime work!
What You Need to Know:
- Starting today, we will have a limited giveaway of Anime Scene NFTs cut out from the animated promotional video ‘Otaku Coin World’! This campaign is held in commemoration of the success of the proof-of-concept experiment by ‘Anime Production Committee 2.0’, a brand-new method of producing globally popular Japanese anime that utilizes the blockchain technology known as NFT. The Anime Scene (Regular Edition) NFT campaign will be limited to the first 5,000 entries!
- The previous campaign was extremely popular with more than 20,000 entries!
- Through this campaign, we hope to add fuel to our vision to help spread the Japanese Otaku culture throughout the world as the Otaku Coin Association.
- Make an entry through the following form: https://forms.gle/FYJmNPf4CCxbmyws6
- There will be only 777 original scenes created from the animated promotional video ‘Otaku Coin World’, and each scene has a one-and-only NFT that comes with a unique serial number. Some examples of the Original Scenes and Replica Original Scenes are shown below. With this campaign, we will distribute the regular editions of Replica Original Scenes. Regular editions of Replica Original Scenes come in multiple frame designs.
- Examples of Original Scenes
- Examples of Replica Original Scenes (Special Edition)
- ‘Otaku Coin World’ is an animated promotional video created with our hope to ‘make anime with fans around the world’. The animation is created by asurafilm Co., Ltd., one of Otaku Coin Association’s partner studios who has participated in the production of Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time. The video is available on the Otaku Coin Official Website (https://otaku-coin.com/).
- Download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
Application for Replica Scene NFT (Regular Edition)
*Application Period: September 17th, 2021 (Fri) 12:30 ~ September 19th, 2021 (Sun) 23:59 JST.
*NFTs will be provided to the first 5,000 entries.
*NFT distribution is planned for by the end of October 2021.
About the Original Scenes and Replica Original Scenes (Special Edition and Regular Edition)
* The images above are a sample and may differ from the actual design after release.
* NFT owners have digital ownership (Within the limits of the general principles of public order and morality).
*The copyright and trademark rights belong to the Otaku Coin Association.
* The NFTs are created on a dominant blockchain ‘Polygon (Matic)’.
* NFTs with the serial numbers from #001 to #020 are for selected scenes, and the serial numbers from #021 to #777 are scenes in the order of time from the start of the promotional video.
About the ‘Otaku Coin World’
Source: Official Press Release