45 programs streaming the latest anime information live from AJ Stages/AJ Studio on demand, plus special English channel!
What You Need to Know:
- AnimeJapan Organization announced that AnimeJapan 2021, one of the world's biggest anime events will be held online, from March 27 (Sat) to March 28 (Sun), 2021.
- Having the artist Takanori Nishikawa nominated as it’s official ambassador, this year’s AnimeJapan is planned to be an event to be enjoyed all day, directly from your home, with 45 programs streaming from AJ Stages & AJ Studio, additional streams from the exhibitor booths and other online contents.
- AnimeJapan 2021 will be available not only in Japan but also overseas for the first time and will stream in 7 countries and regions: US, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Online tickets will be available on AnimeJapan's official website from 13:00 JST, March 1 (Mon), 2021. Be sure to check out the latest and most popular anime in Japan.
- The event will include 45 programs streaming the latest anime information live from AJ Stages/AJ Studio and will enable on-demand streaming so fans can watch regardless fo their time zone. AnimeJapan online will also count with a special English channel introducing programs from AJ Stages live! The programs themselves will be in Japanese, however.
- Stages will include So I'm a Spider, So What?, SK8 the Infinity, Godzilla S.P., 86, and more with guests from current and upcoming anime like Kenjiro Tsuda (The Way of the Househusband), Reki Kawahara (Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- original story), among many others, as well as panels with cosplay experts like Chihiro Sento, the editor in chief for COSPLAY MODE. There will, of course be may suprised and special announcements!
- For the full schedule visit: https://www.anime-japan.jp/en/main/stage/
- On-demand streaming for March 27th: 3/27 (Sat) 20:00-3/28 (Sun) 23:59 JST,
- On-demand streaming for March 28th: 3/28 (Sun) 18:00-3/29 (Mon) 23:59 JST
- With the cooperation of Anime Festival Asia (AFA), southeast Asia’s largest J-POP cultural event, we are preparing a special channel for overseas anime fans, that will be commenting and introducing programs streamed on the AJ Stage live in English. (* The commentary will be delivered live while switching through different programs streamed on the AJ Stages.)
- Ash: Born in Singapore. He serves as MC for anime and game-related events mainly in Southeast Asia. He has been in charge of the AFA's main stage MC since 2017.
- Goofy: Born in Singapore. Actress. Currently active as a game streamer. Outside of work, she also enjoys cosplay as a hobby.
- Several other guests will be present on the channel as well!
* Some content may not be available in your area. * They will not ship goods overseas.
Venue Online https://www.anime-japan.jp/en
Public Day: March 27 (Sat), March 28 (Sun), 2021
Business Day: March 29 (Mon), March 30 (Tue), 2021
Contents Public: AJ Stages, AJ Studio streams, etc.
Business: Online exhibitor booths / Business meetings / Seminars, etc.
Tickets on sale from March 1st (Mon), starting at 13:00 JST!
March 27 [Sat] Ticket 3,200 JPY
March 28 [Sun] Ticket 3,200 JPY
2-Day Ticket 6,100 JPY
※Business registration 11,000 JPY
Official website https://www.anime-japan.jp/en
Source: Official Press Release
Organized by AnimeJapan Organization
Sponsored by Fate/Grand Order / TOHO Animation / SANKYO CO., LTD. / Stagecrowd / Isekai Museum / d AnimeStore Supported by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry / Japan Video Association / Comic Publishers Association Secretariat AnimeJapan Administration Office [Sony Music Solutions Co., Ltd.]