What You Need to Know:
- Aniplex of America proudly presents the Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Complete Blu-ray Set scheduled to be released on November 19, 2019. All thirteen episodes of the supernatural series produced by CloverWorks (PERSONA5 the Animation, The Promised Neverland) will be available in two Blu-ray discs housed in a package featuring an illustration of the titular heroine and bunny girl senpai, Mai Sakurajima, by original illustrator Keji Mizoguchi and character designer Satomi Tamura.
- The Blu-ray set also comes with a special booklet with character reference guides and scene design materials, along with textless opening featuring the all-female band the peggies’ song “Kimi No Sei” and five different variations of the textless ending starring the heroines of the series, Mai Sakurajima, Tomoe Koga, Rio Futaba, Nodoka Toyohama and Kaede Azusagawa. Aniplex of America urges fans to pre-order at Righstufanime.com before the official release date, as a limited supply of the Blu-ray set will include an exclusive Bushiroad Weiß Schwarz card, while supplies last.
- Based on a popular light novel by Hajime Kamoshida with original illustrations by Keji Mizoguchi, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai takes a supernatural look into the complexities of growing up in the modern age through a psychophysiological phenomenon known as the “puberty syndrome.” The series has been widely praised for its authenticity and fascinating approach on relatable social topics plaguing millennials such as cyber bullying, invasion of privacy, and falling victim to false gossip and rumors.
Source: Official Press Release
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Complete Blu-ray Set
Spoken Languages: Japanese
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HD Widescreen 1080p
Number of Discs: 2 Blu-ray Discs
Total Run Time: Approx. 325 minutes
Rating: 13 UP
Textless Endings (All 5 variations, featuring Mai Sakurajima, Tomoe Koga, Rio Futaba, Nodoka Toyohama and Kaede Azusagawa)
* Bonus content subject to change.
* Bonus content includes English subtitles
Bonus Materials & Package
Package illustrations by Keji Mizoguchi (Original Illustrations) and Satomi Tamura (Character Design)
Special booklet with character reference guides and scene design materials
Exclusive Bushiroad Weiß Schwarz card (While supplies last)
* Bonus materials subject to change.
Puberty syndrome – Abnormal experiences rumored on the internet to be caused by sensitivity and instability during adolescence.
This year, Sakuta Azusagawa, a second-year student at a high school near Enoshima, meets several girls that are experiencing this “puberty syndrome.” For instance, he encounters a wild bunny girl in the library.
She turns out to be an actress on hiatus, Mai Sakurajima, who is also his senior at the school. For some reason, no one else can see this enchanting girl.
How did she become invisible…?
As Sakuta searches for answers to help Mai, they spend more time together, and he eventually learns of her hidden feelings…
This is an unusual story that takes place in a town of bright skies and glistening seas, where Sakuta encounters various intriguing girls.