“Arc System Works will come back to it’s first live event in over 2 years with a bang!”
What You Need to Know:
- Arc System Works will be attending Anime NYC as an exhibitor on November 19th - November 21st, 2021!
- Visit Arc System Works at booth #330 to shop exclusive Arc System Works merchandise and receive a free giveaway button when you experience our Guilty Gear -Strive- demo or take a photo with our booth and follow our social media pages!
- It doesn't stop there! Come join us at our Guilty Gear -Strive- Industry Panel and Autograph Session featuring the voices of Axl low and I-NO voiced by Alex Gross and Amber Lee Connors!
- Industry Panel with Guests:
- 11/19 @ 5:30pm
- Autograph Session:
- 11/20 @ 3:30pm
- For more information about our involvement at Anime NYC please visit the link down below!
New Guilty Gear™ -Strive- Items Are Available at Anime NYC!
Are you Ready to Rock in real life!?
New apparel and Keychains are in, and May Hoodies are coming back!
- Arc System Works America Inc. is excited to announce new official merchandise from the world of Guilty Gear™ -Strive- is being added to the lineup, including the return of previously sold-out fan favorites! They will be available at Anime NYC on November 19th - 21st, as well as the official online store after the event!
- For fans of May, you can now complete her look with the upcoming May Cosplay Hat! A perfect pairing for the newly restocked May Cotton Hoodie, the plush hat makes for a stylish addition to any Guilty Gear fan’s wardrobe. In addition, Ramlethal fans can also dress up like their favorite character with the matching Ramlethal Cosplay Hat.
- For those looking to incorporate Guilty Gear™ apparel into their own style, two new original T-shirts will also debut! The new Nagoriyuki T-shirts feature a full 360 print of the vampiric samurai, while our new “GOOD GUY” T-shirt is a replica of the shirt worn by a certain Sol Badguy fan in the Guilty Gear™ -Strive- Story Mode. You can also rep your favorite character with our metal weapon keychains. These fully painted replicas of iconic weapons from the Guilty Gear™ -Strive- universe are perfect for fans of Sol, Ky, I-no, Nagoriyuki, or Ramlethal. Visit the Arc System Works booth at Anime NYC at booth #330 to be one of the first fans to get your hands on these new items!
- May Cosplay Hat
- Ramlethal Cosplay Hat
- Metal Weapon Keychains: I-No, Ramlethal, Nagoriyuki
- Nagoriyuki T-shirt
- Goodguy T-shirt
- Cotton May Hoodie
- Metal Weapon Keychains: Sol, Ky
- For more information, visit: https://animenyc.com/exhibitors/#/artist/arc-system-works-booth-330
- Follow the brand for the latest information on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Guilty Gear™ -Strive-
Created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works, Guilty Gear -Strive- upholds the series’ reputation for groundbreaking hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded graphics and intense, rewarding gameplay. Guilty Gear™ -Strive- is available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, and Steam®.
For more information, visit the Guilty Gear™ -Strive- website at: https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltygear/en/
About Arc System Works America
Arc System Works America (ASW America), the North American branch of Arc System Works, is the premier publisher and developer of the widely popular Guilty Gear and BlazBlue franchises. Deep rooted in the communities it builds, ASW America strives to bring unforgettable experiences to its passionate fanbase.
© ARC SYSTEM WORKS
Source: Official Press Release