What You Need to Know:
- KOEI TECMO America have today announced additional details regarding gameplay and preorder bonuses for the upcoming latest game in the long-running Atelier RPG series, Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey.
- Regarding the Synthesis gameplay system, it has been revealed that Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey protagonist Firis' Atelier takes the form of a customizable portable Atelier Tent which allows her to Synthesise anywhere.
- Mass Synthesis will allow Firis to make large items to help her on her journey, such as bridges and boats - the use of which can change the game entirely. Catalysts will also be available to boost the effectiveness of items.
- As for the pre-order bonuses, two bonus costumes will be available for Firis: one which decreases Synthesis time and makes travelling faster, and one which increases the chances of finding high quality Synthesis materials. To get these outfits, fans must preorder from from Amazon, Best Buy, EB Games or GameStop.
- Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey will go on sale for PS4, PS Vita, and PC via Steam on 7 March 2017. For more information about the game, check out the official website.
Firis is SUPER CUTE! I can't wait to journey with her...
She really is! I like the idea of being able to Synthesis anywhere, too!