What You Need to Know:
- KOEI TECMO America released details about the exciting new and improved gameplay features and playable Scouts from the upcoming action title ATTACK ON TITAN 2.
- Among the new features detailed are ATTACK ON TITAN 2’s Buddy Actions; which are support options team members can offer to one another. These options include Rescue, Recovery, and Titan Transformation; the latter of which offers a team member the potential to unlock the power of Titans!
- Outside of the battle, Scouts will be able to replenish their gas, blades, and other supplies at Bases. Some bases also serve as safe havens as they are equipped with automated artillery towers that attack Titans.
- Not all features are support-focused however, with moves like hook drives resulting in a fast-paced ‘jump and evade’ style attacks and sneak attacks helping Scouts strategize and withhold powerful attacks for just the right moment. For sneak attacks to be successful, the Scouts have to remain undetected by Titans; a feat not so easily achieved if players linger too much in their gigantic foes’ field of vision.
- Players will also be able to equip flash grenades, used to incapacitate Titans in danger zones. Items such as restraining guns can also assist in the capture of Titans.
Source: Official Press Release
Man this new screenshots are looking soooo sick! The visuals are superbly crafted!
Looks like I'm watching the actual show itself!