What You Need to Know:
- BLUE LYNX, an anime label focusing on Boys Love has released the trailer and main visuals for "Umibe no Etranze" (The Stranger by the Shore), set to release later this year.
- The anime film Umibe no Étranger is the 3rd title from BL anime label BLUE LYNX. The original manga author, Kanna, is supervising and doing character design. Akiyo Ohashi (Sakura Capsule) will be directing.
- The manga "Umibe no Étranger" caught many readers' hearts with the story of the relationship between a budding novelist and a boy who hangs out at the beach and will finally have an anime feature late in the summer of 2020 after being in limbo during quarantine. Now that the restricions have lifted, the official Twitter account for the anime announced the release is back on for September 11, 2020!
- The story follows high school student Mio Chibana and budding gay novelist Shun Hashimoto. The two meet on an isolated beach in Okinawa but as they get closer, Mio leaves the island. Three years later, Mio returns to the island and confesses his feeling for Shun and so, their relationship begins to change.
- Check out the trailer and visuals below and enjoy!
Looks like theater releases are back on track!
Finally some much-needed high-quality BL!