What You Need to Know:
- Publisher CE-Asia and developer Azure Flame Studio announced that Banner of the Maid, the SPRG set in an alternate French Revolution with fantasy elements, will release on August 12th on PS4 and Switch for $16.99/€16.99.
- Banner of the Maid is a strategy game with JRPG elements that puts you in the center of one of the pivotal moments in History. With a +89% approval rate on Steam, the game has been applauded since its release for its deep and challenging gameplay, complex story full of rich characters and epic moments, and its breathtaking anime art style.
- In Banner of the Maid, you play as Pauline Bonaparte, the sister of Napoleon Bonaparte – who in this game is a brilliant young officer by her own rights. As Pauline, you will not only lead her troops to battle in some of the most iconic moments of the French Revolution, but also take part in the complex political scene of Paris. And Pauline is much more than just a brilliant officer – she is one of the fabled Maids, women with mysterious powers which grant her the ability to turn the tide of any battle...
Banner of the Maid Gameplay Trailer
Source: Official Press Release
ABOUT BANNER OF THE MAID
In Banner of the Maid, you will command the most iconic troops from the Revolution era in deep-turn based strategy combats with dynamic environments -- more than 30 different terrains, including cities, plains, snowy mountains, etc. with environmental changes like snow or fog which will force you to be constantly on your toes, adapting your strategy to every situation. Your generals, over 30 fascinating characters including historical figures like Desaix, Murat and Lannes among others, will all have different backgrounds and skills that can be trained and improved with experience– but you will have to talk to them to discover their stories, gain their trust and understand their hearts if you want them to reach their true potential. You will also take part in challenges and quests to gain political favor, funds to improve your weaponry and supplies – but be careful, for your actions may tip the balance of power in Paris…
• Live an epic story of war and politics in an alternate French Revolution
• Fight iconic turn-based battles in more than 30 different dynamic environments
• Take part of the political vortex of Paris in a thrilling history of intrigues and glory
• Complete quests and challenges to establish political connections, gain funds and secure supplies
• Train your generals to improve their abilities. More than 30 characters with different backgrounds and skills are available for you to command!
• Talk to your allies to win their trust and understand their hearts, and you will be unstoppable in battle!