Iconic Musician Steve Aoki and other Big Names Enjoy Thrilling Competition, Bringing in a Large Viewership During the 'Beat & Battle' VR Tournament Fusing Music and Competitive Gaming.
What You Need to Know:
- U24 Solution’s ‘Beat & Battle’ tournament, which brought together some of the biggest names in EDM and gaming, concluded with a big win by Team Turret over Team Crystal. A large factor was the wealth of experience that previous Cradle of Sins tournament winner Rexar brought to the finals, but Steve Aoki and the rest of Team Crystal gave them quite the fight.
- The whole event was hosted by Estonian legends Daniel Levi and Erkki Sarapuu, music came from DJ-s Amando Harkimo and WATEVA also from Daniel Levi’s band. The esports commentators were René Buttler and Marek Pihel aka Envision.
- Watch the Event Highlight Reel below!
- Watch some of the Battle in Action too!
- Visit the Cradle of Sins website for more info at https://cradleofsins.com or on Steam!
“The event was a great experience. We had our fun and difficulties, but the setbacks are only new challenges for us to conquer. Besides, the feedback has been tremendously funny and meaningful.”
You can also check out the Devlog with all the highlights from ‘Beat & Battle’ on Steam.
Source: Official Press Release
More about Cradle of Sins VR Launching in Early Access Q4 2020:
Cradle of Sins is a strategy focused first-person Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game developed exclusively for VR. Featuring a diverse and exciting world and real depth of gameplay, we’ve built an immersive competitive experience that’s different every time you play.
The game is played in matches between two teams of three players with each team defending their own separate Altar on the map. Each of the players independently controls a powerful character. The game features 10 unique characters at release, each of which has their own unique weapons, abilities, and upgrades. Different weapons ranging from swords, crossbows, shields, staffs, and powerful crystals. Players have a passive income of gold and get rewards for killing enemies across the map. This gold can be used to buy weapons and upgrades to successfully battle the opposing team's character in player versus player combat. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team's base.
Platforms: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Valve Index, Mixed Reality
U24 is a small team with big ambitions. Our focus is to polish the gameplay aspect by building a steady player base who can take part in the development process. In its current state, the game features 4 main characters and 28 weapons. Each character has their own unique abilities and upgrades. Learn more https://www.cradleofsins.com
Cradle of Sins VR will be in Early Access for six months before the full release. U24 is aiming to have the full version well-balanced with different playstyles and strategies. The gameplay and VR world will be more interactive with additional characters and weapons upon full release. Wishlist on Steam.