Bluefin announces import and distribution of extensive product line in popular construction block category.
What You Need to Know:
- Bandai Namco Collectibles dba Bluefin, the leading North American distributor of toys, collectibles, and hobby merchandise from Japan, Hong Kong and more, has announced a new exclusive partnership with Japan based company, Kawada Co., Ltd., makers of the popular micro construction brick product line, Nanoblock®.
- Bluefin will become the official, exclusive distributor in the U.S. and Canada on April 1st, 2021. At that time, Bluefin will fully support the brand with various marketing and sales initiatives as well as offer all new and existing Nanoblock items to its customers.
- Nanoblock is the original micro-sized building block. It offers a greater challenge, sophistication, and detail than any other building block system by way of its 4mmx4mmx5mm brick. Each building set is manufactured with great precision and tolerances, allowing hobbyists’ a fun and engaging building experience. Fans can build ornate and incredibly detailed licensed and non-licensed characters, buildings and more across a variety of product lines – all of which offer unique features, difficulties, price-points and more.
- Bluefin will focus on importing and distributing five main product lines:
- Nanoblock (NB) - SRP: $80-100+ / Difficulty: Advanced (4-5) / Pieces: Over 1,000
- Nanoblock Hobby (NBH) - SRP: $30-80 / Difficulty: Intermediate (3) / Pieces: Around 400-800 (Sights to See Series)
- Nanoblock Collection (NBC) - SRP: $9-15 / Difficulty: Low (1-2) / Pieces: Around 200-400 (Unlicensed characters such as animals, instruments, food)
- Nanoblock Pokemon (NBPM) - SRP: $12 / Difficulty: Low (1-3) / Pieces: Around 100-300 (Line strictly dedicated to Pokemon)
- Nanoblock Character (NBCC) - SRP: $12 / Difficulty: Low (1-3) / Pieces: Around 200-300 (Licensed characters such as Dragon Ball Z, Sonic, One Piece, etc.)
- Distribution of licensed goods for anime (Dragon Ball) and gaming (Sonic and Crash Bandicoot) is one of Bluefin’s strong points. The company is eager to introduce these lines to its retail partners and open up a new world of collectible, construction-based toys to end-consumers.
- Follow Nanoblock on social media at:
“Nanoblock presents a great opportunity for us to offer our customers even more great collectible products by way of their user-friendly, highly detailed and precise building block product lines. Over the last 15 years we have enjoyed great success with our Bandai Hobby brand in the construction category and now with Nanoblock we can grow that even further and introduce this great product line to even more hobbyists around the world.”
Steve Fujimura, President and CEO of Bandai Namco Collectibles (Bluefin).
Source: Official Press Release
About Kawada Co., Ltd.
Kawada is an all-around toy coordinating enterprise, based on the concept of "learn, play, enjoy and heal." Our mission is to continue to communicate the wonder of toys and hobbies - not just to children, but to people of all generations. Additional company information is available at: diablock.co.jp/kawada
Bluefin is a leading master and channel distributor of Japanese toys, collectibles, novelty and hobby products. The company’s extensive product line features a diverse and continually expanding catalog of high quality and popular collectibles from Asia. Bluefin operates as a subsidiary of Bandai Namco Collectibles LLC. The company is the sole provider of Bandai Tamashii Nations products in North America and is the official domestic distributor for Bandai Spirits Hobby and Bandai Shokugan as well as Storm Collectibles. Bluefin is also the official North American consumer products and retail development partner for Studio Ghibli and is the exclusive and official distributor for Mr. Hobby/GSI, Blitzway, SEN-TI-NEL and Flame Toys. Additional company information is available at: bluefinbrands.com.