CAROLE & TUESDAY (Vo.Nai Br.XX&Celeina Ann) 「Kiss Me」Music Video(short ver.)
What You Need to Know:
- Earlier today, a music video of CAROLE & TUESDAY’s opening theme song “Kiss Me” has been released. This song is performed by CAROLE & TUESDAY vocalists Nai Br.XX and Celeina Ann, who were selected via the global singers audition.
- The opening theme song “Kiss Me” was produced by Nulbarich, a widely popular group that recently made its first appearance on the Japanese music program Music Station. This music video features Celeina Ann, who is playing a Gibson Hummingbird guitar, and Nai Br.XX singing to each other in a scene that truly symbolizes CAROLE & TUESDAY.
- Additionally, it has also been decided that a CD containing the opening theme song “Kiss Me” and the ending theme song “Hold Me Now” (produced by Dutch pop sensation Benny Sings) will be released on May 29 in both digital and analog formats.
- The third group of participating composers has also been announced: Flying Lotus, Thundercat, G.Rina, Maika Loubté, and ☆Taku Takahashi(m-flo). More details can be found below for each artist.
- In conjunction with this announcement, a promotional video featuring the current lineup of composers has also been released.This is already an incredible line-up, but look forward to more composers in the future!
CAROLE & TUESDAY Official PV
Source: Official Press Release
☆Taku Takahashi(m-flo) is a Japanese DJ and music producer. Active from 1998 as m-flo’s track maker, he produced a string of hits following his major debut in 1999. As a music producer, he has worked on tracks for artists like Taichi Mukai, Miliyah Kato, MINMI and more recently, produced Japan original songs for K-pop bands Sexy Group and EXID. He was also in charge of the soundtrack for the anime “Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt” and contributed songs to Shinichiro Watanabe’s anime Space Dandy.
G.Rina (Rina Goodings)
G.Rina (Rina Goodings) is a Japanese female singer, beat maker, and DJ. She debuted in 2003 with a completely self-produced album. Her musical sense encompasses a wide range of dance music, including with disco, soul, and hip hop. While she made her major debut with Victor in 2017, she has continued her own independent activities, including running her own indie label. She’s active in a wide range of fields, from providing music to artists like Asako Toki and Negicco to collaborations with Tofubeats and Chinza Dopeness.
Maika Loubté is a singer-songwriter, track maker, and DJ. Born to a French father and a Japanese mother, she spent her teens in Japan, Paris, and Hong Kong. She began composing music and lyrics when she was 14. After performing with artists like Cornelius, Keiichi Suzuki, and Naruyoshi Kikuchi, she released her first album in 2014. Recording at home with both vintage analog synths and the latest electronic musical instruments, she’s an up-and-coming creator who is extremely talented at producing her own unique worlds. She has also worked on a number of songs for commercials and TV dramas.
Opening MV Information
Opening theme song “Kiss Me” / Ending theme song “Hold Me Now”
Vocals by Nai Br.XX & Celeina Ann
Release Date: May 29 (Wed)
1. Kiss Me Lyrics, composition, arrangement: Nulbarich
2. Hold Me Now Lyrics, composition, arrangement: Benny Sings
3. Kiss Me TV size ver.
4. Hold Me Now TV size ver.
* Available on iTunes Store
* CD: 1,300+tax (VTCL-35302/POS:T4580325 328578)
* Record: 2,000+tax (VTJL-2)