What You Need to Know:
- Champion Athleticwear has partnered with Naruto, a Japanese manga, to bring a unique capsule to market celebrating the story’s most well-known characters. Fans can shop the limited edition collection on August 13th at Champion (in-store and online).
- The collection includes Reverse Weave hoodies and Heritage short sleeve tees for men, cropped Reverse Weave and Boyfriend Reverse Weave hoodies and heritage short sleeve tees for women, and hoodies and tees for kids.
- Plus, fans can go in any Champion store for an exclusive opportunity to customize their merchandise with hand-picked patches including characters Naruto Sage mode, Gaara, Shikamaru, Tsunade, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and symbols Uzumaki Clan, Uchiha Clan, Akatsuki cloud, and Sharingan!
- This collaboration celebrates Naruto(main character)’s quest to be his own Champion, a nod to Champion Athleticwear’s “Be Your Own Champion” initiative.
- The initiative represents the pure joy of playing, the importance of character and the importance of staying true to oneself. It encourages consumers not to try to be another person’s idea of a champion and to win with dignity and lose with grace.
- Naruto is the definitive force behind Japanese pop culture in America, its influence and style. With masterful art and epic storytelling, the young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, today inspires millions of people across generations on a daily basis.
- Setting sales records at over 250 million manga copies sold globally, Naruto’s cultural impact is vast; from musicians like Cardi B and Lil Uzi Vert referencing the ninja in their lyrics, to NFL players mimicking Naruto’s actions after making a touchdown, and to the viral sensation and meme that is the Naruto Run – the storming of Nevada’s Area 51, all make Naruto an icon of our time.
Inspiration behind the collection
More info on Naruto
Source: Official Press Release
The quality of champion + awesomeness of Naruto!
So comfy and cool!