What You Need to Know:
- Anime Expo 2017 kicks off tomorrow, and if you're a fan of otaku culture and characters from Japan, Japan Character VR Matsuri is one space you don't want to miss out on! Japan Character VR Matsuri will take place throughout the event in the Entertainment Hall - look for the logo in the map below!
- So what can you expect to find at Japan Character VR Matsuri? Well, there'll be a range of games and experiences from publishers Shueisha and Kodansha, KAIT Shirai Lab + Progmind Inc., ouka-ichi-mon, and seven other enterprises! Check out all the details below.
- One Piece Cube (Oculus Rift+Touch): Enjoy picking up One Piece illustrations with your own hands. You can build a 3D puzzle of popular character Chopper, too!
- JUMP Cube (Oculus Rift+Touch): Appreciate illustrations from five popular manga with your own hands in a VR environment. You can also build a 3D puzzle of popular Bleach character, Kon!
- JUMP Art Gallery (Gear VR): Enjoy illustrations from popular manga in VR. A surprise awaits you in the final room!
- Death Note VR Escape Game (Gear VR): You are the imprisoned Misa, who must work together with the Shinigami Rem in order to escape the basement before it fills with water!
- In Hop Step Sing!, players can enjoy a VR concert performed by an idol group made up of three super-cute girls.
- ChainMan offers fans something a little darker, with a unique stealth horror VR game with multiplayer capabilities.
There's going to be so much going on at Anime Expo 2017, but these VR games and experiences are something you definitely shouldn't miss if you're there!
Here's hoping everyone going has a great time! I wonder what other amazing things will be at Japan Character VR Matsuri? I can't wait to find out!