What You Need to Know:
- "Nocturne Boogie" is a short anime made by Morita and Junpei who has worked on a broad range of TV programs from "Another Sky" (variety show) to "LOST SONG" (anime).
- Morita says he struggled to make anime during the coronavirus pandemic and so found a way to make an anime that was fully done remotely that turned out to be pretty fun!
- The basis of "Nocturne Boogie" is "If residents of a share-house were all monsters and everyone was trying to keep their true identities hidden, what would happen?". The answer is unique characters and funny dialog with brilliant voices!
- The voice actors who shared in Morita and Junpei's vision are Masami Seto, Seiichirou Yamashita, Hitomi Yoshida, Hiroto Suzuki, Saori Hyami, Tsuyoshi Koyama.
- In addition, an advertising space is set up within the main story that allows individuals and corporations to participate by investing ¥1,000 yen or more. It is said that the characters and characters appearing in the story may be influenced in the story, with images and videos of products and services embedded in the background on TVs and paintings in the share house. Applications were accepted on the fan community platform "Fanbeats", with the sponsordecided at the online kickoff event held on July 10th.
- The first episode aired July 10th (JST). You can watch it on GYAO! & YouTube!
So everyone literally phoned it in?? Heheh.
It sounds like a really funny setup! I'm definitely checking it out!