What You Need to Know:
- Infectious Taruki, a Chinese cosplayer with more than 120,000 followers on Instagram, showed off a Gojo Satoru's cosplay based on the recent battle in the anime "Jujutsu Kaisen" where Gojo takes off his blindfold, revealing bright blue eyes and enormous power.
- The scene has been widely talked about by fans and obviolusy inspired the cosplayer to emulate the look. And boy did Taruki do a great job!
- From the clothes and perfect hair, to the realistic blue eyes and body language, Taruki's cosplay looks like the live-action version of Gojo! Unsurprisingly, fans' comments praise Taruki's cosplay with phrases like "An exact relpica!", "I love the, facial expression!" "It's the real Gojo!" and more.
- Later, Taruki posted another photo as Gojo, but this time, as a technical college student, with round sunglasses and a confident smirk, also prompting tons of comments. The first picture earned him over 24 thousand likes in two days, while the second one already has 18 thousand likes in one day!
- Follow Taruki on Instagram and Twitter to see their other amazing cosplays and to show your support!
No kidding! Looks like the real thing!