What You Need to Know:
- Last week, fans of Hunter x Hunter had reason to get excited when not one but two voice actresses shared cryptic posts on their social media accounts.
- Megumi Han, who voiced Gon in the 2011 anime adaptation of Hunter x Hunter, posted a picture with a teasing peek at an upcoming project.
- Gon Freecss was Megumi's fisrt voice acting role so the "going back to my roots" line is very exciting! To add to the excitement, she wasn't the only one who posted about the mystery project. The "parter" she refers to in her post, is likely Mariya Ise, who also made a post. Hers was accompanied of a mosaic with a very familiar color scheme reminiscent of Gon and Killua!
- Needless to say, fans are hoping for more Hunter x Hunter anime! And with the trend of classics returning, we hope we're right. Though, we can't be sure what this mystery project is until we get official word.
- Hunter x Hunter orignally had a 62-episode anime released in 1999, with a onger re-adaptation in 2011 which was 148 episodes long.
- Hunter x Hunter follws the story of Gon Freecss as he strives to follow in his legendary Hunter dad's footsteps. Along the way, Gon makes friends, enemies, and learns life lessons from all of them.
Today is Friday. I met my partner. She also posted. Fufufu. Yes, we were recording for that project. I think you will soon find out. I'm going back to my origin.
Today I have been recording a little 🤭💓. Happy to see my friend on the way home too! 😆✨ I can't wait to tell you, but I can't show you yet… so I'm going to do a mosaic! (What the heck is that? I wonder what it is!)