Yoko Kanno, the composer behind the iconic soundtrack of the original COWBOY BEBOP anime will be creating the soundtrack for the new Live Action Series. Also confirmed...Cowboy Bebop is coming this Fall. #GeekedWeek pic.twitter.com/6lHZQcoFR6
— Netflix Geeked (@NetflixGeeked) June 8, 2021
What You Need to Know:
- On June 9, Netflix announced that the live action version of "Cowboy Bebop" will broadcast this fall. At the same time, it was unveiled that Yoko Kanno, a world famous music producer decided to be in charge of music. She also produced anime version's music and released the main cast.
- John Cho as Spike Spiegel
- Mustafa Shakir as Jet Black
- Daniella Pineda as Faye Valentine
- Elena Satine as Julia
- Alex Hassell as Vicious
- Fan reactions have been mixed with all fans being very excited about Yoko Kanno being involved and comments split between excitement and disappointment regarding the chosen cast.
- "Cowboy Bebop" is an original anime created by SUNRISE. In the story, Bounty hunters called "Cowboy" chased the criminals all over the universe in the future solar system. The protagonist Spike and his unique friends struggle to save the world with overcoming many troubles and crises.
- No more details are available now, so please be posted by our more news!
Source: Official Twitter