What You Need to Know:
- Today, Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the world’s most popular anime brand, is announcing that pre-registration is available for “Mitrasphere,” a co-op fantasy RPG mobile game.
- This will be in partnership with Bank of Innovation, Inc., the original game developer, and JetSynthesys, who will be managing live-ops.
- Fans can pre-register for the game on Google Play and the App Store.
- “Mitrasphere” is a social co-op multiplayer RPG that has gripped the hearts of audiences in Japan for years. Launched in August 2017, the game received 800,000 pre-registrants and 7 million total installs.
- “Mitrasphere” is a world where a massive sea blankets the skies. Golden crystals rain down from a cryptic tree in the ocean sky, altering the lives of everyone and everything. This is a tale of those cursed by fate and the decision to rise against it.
- Fans can traverse the world of “Mitrasphere” with up to five players to defeat powerful bosses and uncover legendary weapons throughout their journey. Players can look forward to:
- Enchanting Art - The world of “Mitrasphere” offers a lavish experience through its quality art inspired by classic JRPGs.
- Social RPG - Mitrasphere extends a deep social experience with its emphasis on cooperative play and an environment that heightens interaction between players.
- Boundless Customization - Players are able to freely swap between classes, equipment, avatars, and more throughout gameplay.
- "Mitrasphere" will be available on Android and iOS devices.
- It will be available in the United States, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Norway, and Sweden.
- The launch of this new game is a part of Crunchyroll’s broader commitment to building out a full slate of 360-degree experiences to deepen the community’s engagement with their favorite shows.
Mitrasphere Announcement Trailer (Pre-Registration)
Source: Official Press Release
About Crunchyroll Games
Crunchyroll Games is the publisher and distributor of interactive content for all members of the anime and gaming community. Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200 countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
Crunchyroll Games titles include Princess Connect! Re: Dive, Grand Alliance, Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle, and RWBY: Crystal Match. Crunchyroll Games also previously supported several partner titles including Grand Summoners and NARUTO x BORUTO NINJA TRIBES. Crunchyroll Games are available across iOS and Android. For more on Crunchyroll Games, please visit crunchyrollgames.com.
Crunchyroll Games is a Crunchyroll brand. Crunchyroll, which connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content they love, was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Chisinau, and Berlin (AV Visionen).