What You Need to Know:
- Crunchyroll Games is announcing “RWBY: Crystal Quest,” a new match-three puzzle fighter mobile game based on the Rooster Teeth series “RWBY Chibi.” The game is slated to launch late summer of this year, in partnership with EGLS Technology.
- “RWBY: Crystal Quest” will be a free-to-play mobile game with a match-three style based on all three seasons of the series “RWBY Chibi,” featuring fan-favorite characters Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang.
- The game will launch late summer 2019, and fans are invited to pre-register here at www.crunchyroll.com/games/rwbycrystalquest/index.html.
- “RWBY Chibi” is a series of cute comedy shorts featuring the main characters from “RWBY,” a fantasy-adventure show set in the future. “RWBY Chibi” is currently available to stream on VRV and Rooster Teeth.
- Crunchyroll Games currently offers fans a series of titles, including “Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost” and “Grand Summoners.” Crunchyroll Games is also the marketing partner for “Attack on Titan: TACTICS,” which will launch fall 2019.
Source: Official Press Release
It's great that Rooster Teeth is expanding their brand into various avenues!
Yeah, it'll surely help their brand reach a wider audience!