What You Need to Know:
- Feeling that winter chill and wardrobe need a cozy, cool refresh? Crunchyroll Loves has you covered with the launch of the latest CR Loves mini collection featuring the widely popular anime series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
- The limited edition mini collection includes three specially designed hoodies including:
- One black hoodie inspired by Zenitsu Agatsuma’s yellow and orange gradient haori
- One black hoodie inspired by the iconic green checkerboard haori of Tanjiro Kamado
- One navy blue hoodie featuring the fearless Inosuke Hashibira
- With these new hoodies, fans will be shielded from the cold and ready for any demon sightings!
- This exclusive hoodie collection is only available at the Crunchyroll Store during the pre-order window, which closes on November 30.
- The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba TV series premiered in 2019 and is based on Koyoharu Gotoge's manga, which boasts over 150 million copies in circulation in Japan. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is an action-packed, thrilling tale of a young man, Tanjiro, in search of a cure for his sister, who has been turned into a demon after their family is viciously slaughtered by demons.
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc is streaming now on Crunchyroll and Funimation, with new episodes airing every Sunday.
Source: Official Press Release
These Demon Slayer hoodies look great!
I want them all but I can only get one...