What You Need to Know:
- Crunchyroll Loves, the in-house streetwear label from the world’s most popular anime brand, is announcing today the launch of a “Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card” capsule collection.
- Fans of “Cardcaptor Sakura” won’t want to miss this spring-inspired collection, available exclusively at the Crunchyroll Store, for a limited time.
- This mystical limited edition collection will allow fans to channel their inner magical girl with a set of designs that capture the classic Clamp art of “Cardcaptor Sakura,” including one hoodie, one anorak, five crew sweatshirts, two T-shirts, a pink beret, and two adorable enamel pin sets.
- Sakura had managed to capture all of the Clow Cards which could bring disaster to the world and turned them into her own Sakura Cards. Now it’s spring. With cherry trees in full blossom, Sakura is just entering middle school. Her beloved Syaoran has returned from Hong Kong, and Sakura was thrilled to be going to school with him again. But one night, something strange happens to her Cards... On top of that, strange things keep happening in Tomoeda. Guided by the Key she encountered in her dream, Sakura starts collecting Cards again. And then, a new girl transfers into her class...
- Watch Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card on Crunchyroll!
About Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Designs in Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Collection
One striped shirt featuring the beautiful goldenrod yellow of Kero, who is embroidered onto the tee
One soft pink crew neck sweatshirt featuring the dreamy art of “Cardcaptor Sakura” in white puff ink
A dusty rose anorak embroidered with Sakura’s iconic wand and wings
One mauve crew neck featuring the celestial beauty of the clow card designs
One white cropped long sleeve featuring delicately embroidered sakura blossoms
One black stripped T-shirt, a solid pink hoodie with wings & wand, and one black crew sweatshirt
Two enamel pin sets and a pink berret
Source: Official Press Release
More about Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love. Best known as a top streaming service delivering AVOD and SVOD content, Crunchyroll also provides experiences to deepen fan engagement and community through social, events, games, consumer products, content distribution, content creation, and manga publishing.
Fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, consumer product, and video game rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Anime Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Chisinau, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.