What You Need to Know:
- Just in time for Halloween, the hit dark fantasy action series JUJUTSU KAISEN is heading back to the Crunchyroll Store with another limited edition mini-collection from Crunchyroll Loves, the anime streamer’s in-house streetwear label.
- This second collection includes the following specially-designed items:
- Five long sleeves including a classic white long sleeve featuring protagonist Yuji Itadori, a black long sleeve featuring special grade sorcerer Satoru Gojo, a white long sleeve featuring the confident first year student Nobara Kugisaki, a blue long sleeve featuring Yuji Itadori in his school uniform, and a beige long sleeve featuring Megumi Fushiguro, first year student and friend of Yuji and Nobara.
- One short sleeve t-shirt with mineral wash treatment featuring Satoru Gojo.
- Two crew sweatshirts featuring Yuji Itadori emblazoned with the quote “I don’t want to regret the way I’ve lived.” These weatshirts come in yellow and gray and black tie-dye.
- Two hoodies including a hoodie with gray and black tie-dye, six-eyes detail and a black hoodie with graphic embroidery.
- A yellow beanie with velcro patch and embroidered details
- Fans of the series have until November 15th to pre-order the collection, which is available now only through the Crunchyroll Store.
- JUJUTSU KAISEN follows young Yuji Itadori who finds himself entangled in an epic battle between sorcerers and powerful curses, even becoming possessed himself! Fans can catch up on the series by streaming the subtitled and dubbed episodes now on Crunchyroll and Funimation. The anime is based on the best-selling manga of the same title, which has been serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump and has sold over 55 million copies in Japan.
Source: Official Press Release
These Jujutsu Kaisen apparel look great!
I love the beenie!