What You Need to Know:
- To celebrate the start of Virtual Crunchyroll Expo today, Crunchyroll, the global anime brand, has teamed up with Xbox to offer three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC to Crunchyroll Premium subscribers and new users who begin a Crunchyroll free trial worldwide (outside of Asia).
- Through this Xbox Game Pass partnership, Crunchyroll Premium users can enjoy the following:
- More than 100 PC games to play solo or with friends
- An EA Play membership, granting access to Electronic Arts titles for PC, alongside additional rewards and exclusive content
- Xbox Game Studios titles the same day as release
- Member discounts and other deals
- Crunchyroll currently offers fans a variety of ways to access their favorite anime. Through Crunchyroll Premium, fans can choose from three different plans, each providing access to popular simulcast titles day and date with premiere in Japan alongside a mix of additional benefits.
- Access to Xbox Game Pass for PC will be available to all new and existing Crunchyroll Premium subscribers, along with any new user who signs up for a Crunchyroll Premium free trial. Interested users can sign up for a Crunchyroll Premium subscription and learn more by visiting crunchyroll.com/xbox-gamepass-2021.
- This partnership kicks off with the start of Virtual Crunchyroll Expo, which brings together the global anime community to celebrate the best and brightest in Japanese animation. The event will be streaming free from August 5-7 only on expo.crunchyroll.com.
- Crunchyroll connects more than 5 million subscribers and over 120 million users with a huge anime library of more than 1,000 titles and 30,000 episodes alongside Crunchyroll Games, e-commerce, consumer products, live and virtual events and more.
Get 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for PC WITH CRUNCHYROLL PREMIUM
Source: Official Press Release
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love. Best known as a top streaming service delivering AVOD and SVOD content, Crunchyroll also provides experiences to deepen fan engagement and community through social, events, games, consumer products, content distribution, content creation, and manga publishing.
Fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, consumer product, and video game rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Anime Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Chisinau, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.