‘Men In Black’ meets Japanese mythology in this spirited adventure
What You Need to Know:
- Aksys Games announced today that Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani is now available on Nintendo Switch™. This lighthearted otome adventure follows secret government agent Shino as she meets—and falls in love with—otherworldly beings from Japanese folklore who dwell in the mysterious realm of Sakuratani.
- Each first run copy of Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani includes a set of seven collectible premium cards featuring the main characters. A special bundle of both game and soundtrack CD is available exclusively to customers who purchase the game via the Aksys Games Store while supplies last.
- Ever since she could remember, Shino Akitsu has had the ability to see what others could not: spirits, apparitions, and indescribable creatures. Upon graduating university, this talent leads her to join a secret government agency: The Occult Action Department. Her assignment is with the Sixth Special Preventions Office, and her job is to monitor and keep the peace among the powerful spirits who live in Sakuratani, a town in a different dimension. In the course of her duties, Agent Shino meets several otherworldly individuals with vastly different personalities and abilities: a nine-tailed fox spirit, a mischievous oni, and more. Part gatekeeper, part diplomat, she does her best to get to know these entities and keep them from getting into inter-dimensional trouble.
- Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani has been rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, visit www.aksysgames.com/agents/.
- To stay up to date on all the news, follow Aksys Games on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok at @AksysGames, and join our Thursday livestreams on Twitch at AksysGames, with stream highlights and trailers on our YouTube channel
About Aksys Games
One of the Top 10 Metacritic Publishers of 2020, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a visionary video game publisher committed to publishing unique and high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms since 2006. Its lineup of games includes the wildly successful BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, and Guilty Gear franchises, Little Dragons Café, the award-winning Spirit Hunter: Death Mark and Spirit Hunter: NG adventures and Code: Realize titles. More information about Aksys Games and its unique products can be found on the company’s website, www.aksysgames.com.
Source: Official Press Release