What You Need to Know:
- “Obey Me!” a dating simulation game for mobile platforms by NTT Solmare that was released overseas in 2019 and in Japan in 2020, will be releasing an anime from July 16, 2021. In addition to DevilTube, an in-game app, the anime will also be available for viewing on Funimation.
- Those subscribed to the in-game VIP membership service will be able to view the anime earlier than the general release via DevilTube. For those who absolutely cannot wait for Obey Me! The Anime, please be sure to sign up for a VIP membership!
- The anime will follow the everyday lives of the demon brothers, in episodes that are not featured in the game’s Lessons (main story). Many of their funny expressions and interactions will only be able to be seen in the anime, so be sure to check it out!
- Animation studio Colored Pencil Animation Japan will be in charge of bringing the anime to life while production will be a joint effort between NTT Solmare, SOTSU CO., LTD., TOEI ADVERTISING, LTD., and Bouncy Co., Ltd. as part of the larger “Obey Me! Project.”
- Additionally, a new season of the official Obey me! Podcast “Otaku FM Anime and Chill” is also releasing! The much loved Otaku FM is back, and just in time for the anime! Satoshi Kada, the voice of Leviathan, will be hosting Otaku FM Anime and Chill and inviting along guests. The show can be watched via the in-game app DevilTube or on the official Obey Me! YouTube channel, and is jam-packed full of info on the anime series.
*The release date, period, and price will all depend on the service. Please refer to each respective service for further details.
Official Website and Social Media
“Obey Me!” Official Website
“Obey Me!” Official Twitter
“Obey Me!” Official YouTube Channel”
“Obey Me!” Promotion Video
"Obey Me!" Streaming Services
*Funimation.com is available in the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
Source: Official Press Release