Aniplex of America and Funimation Reveal Key Art and New Trailer
What You Need to Know:
- Funimation is confirmed to stream Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc in its English-speaking territories, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke will return to Funimation in an exciting, mysterious new mission with the Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui in the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc, which features animation production by ufotable.
- Check out the newest promo video released by Aniplex of America and Funimation below!
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train continues to be a global phenomenon earning over $470 million globally at the box office becoming the #1 film worldwide in 2020, the first non-Hollywood, non-U.S. film to achieve this. The film opened in the U.S. and Canada on April 23 hitting #1 at the box office the second week of release, earning more than $49 million+ to date. The film is available exclusively to Funimation subscribers in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba premiered in 2019 and is based on Koyoharu Gotoge's manga, which boasts over 150 million copies in circulation in Japan. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is an action-packed, thrilling tale of a young man in search of a cure for his sister, who has been turned into a demon after their family is viciously slaughtered by demons.
- Merchandise for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is available at Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba official website and Funimation Shop.
- For more information on Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba visit demonslayer-anime.com and stay tuned to Honey's Anime!
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc | Official PV 2
Source: Official Press Release
About Aniplex of America Inc.
Aniplex of America, Inc. (Santa Monica, California) is a subsidiary of Aniplex, Inc. (headquartered in Tokyo, Japan), a division of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan), Inc., and a leading provider of anime content and music production and distribution in Japan. The company's ever-growing lineup of shows includes: Sword Art Online, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD, Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works], Fate/Zero, KILL la KILL, Gurren Lagann, Monogatari series, Anohana -The Flower We Saw That Day-, Cells at Work!, The Promised Neverland, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, The Millionaire Detective – Balance: UNLIMITED, and many more. In 2017, the company released the English version of the popular mobile game, Fate/Grand Order.
If it’s anime, it’s Funimation.
As the market leader in anime, we proudly deliver incredible fan experiences across television, feature films, events, collectibles, and the Funimation App.
Headquartered in the US and connected by a global network, our anime-obsessed team serves the fandom in more than 50 countries and 10 languages. With over 400 team members, we’ve built a global community where fans and their passion will always have a place to belong.
Funimation is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.