See the Mugen Train Arc In-Game for the Very First Time
What You Need to Know:
- With less than 3 weeks to go until its official release on October 15, SEGA is excited to share one more trailer for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles! This latest video gives fans and newcomers alike insight into the explosive action and drama the series is known for, including the first real look at how the events of the Mugen Train Arc are presented in the game. That includes one breathtaking cliffhanger…
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles, the official video game of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime, will release in North America and Europe on October 15, 2021, for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam®. Those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition will get access to the game on October 13!
- Exhilarating Arena Battles – Master the multitude of spectacular skills of a wide roster of characters from the anime and the series’ official spinoff, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, to overcome challengers in head-to-head battle, locally and online.
- Moving Drama – Take up the sword as Tanjiro Kamado and guide his journey to become a Demon Slayer and turn his sister Nezuko back into a human.
- Thrilling Boss Battles – Action and drama reach their peak in specially designed battles against powerful demons that will test Tanjiro’s mettle.
- Original Anime Voice Cast – The original English and Japanese voice casts of the anime return to bring their authentic portrayals to the game.
- As you may have heard from our announcement back in August, we have some big things in store following the launch of The Hinokami Chronicles! Among other content, you can look forward to new playable demons to be added to the game roster in a series of three different free game updates.
- Additionally, the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Steam versions of the game will receive a 60FPS performance mode as part of a free post-launch update that will specifically feature 60FPS gameplay (exploring during Story mode and any battle where the player controls their character) and 30FPS cutscenes.
- When Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles started pre-purchase on Steam, we shared that the Digital Deluxe Edition would contain a “Profile Background.” Due to unforeseen circumstances, this item will be replaced with a “PC Wallpaper” instead.
- The Steam Digital Deluxe Edition will now offer:
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles game
- 4 Character Unlock Keys
- 3 Butterfly Mansion Costumes
- 12 Character Avatars
- Kimetsu Points (8,000 Points)
- High Resolution PC Wallpaper
- If you pre-purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition from now until October 15th, you will also receive:
- 2 Bonus Character Unlock Keys
- 1 Additional Character Avatar
- Access to play the game early, from October 13
- Please stay tuned for further details on all this and more by visiting the official website: https://demonslayer-hinokami.sega.com, and our official Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba social accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Once again, Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles will officially launch across North America and Europe on October 15, 2021, for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam®.
What You Need to Know About Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles
Free Post-Launch Content Planned, Including A New Performance Mode!
Steam Digital Deluxe Edition Update
Source: Official Press Release
This game looks like it is going to be great!
What a great way to continue the experience with Demon Slayer!