What You Need to Know:
- California born outdoor brand MEI, already known for their colorful designs, released a collaboration with the also colorful Demon Slayer:Kimetsu no Yaiba! And they are... waist bags! (aka fanny packs) designed with Tanjirou and Nezuko in mind.
- The designs are based on each of their haori jackets: Tanjirou's is in green "Ichimatsu moyou" (traditional Japanese square pattern) and Nezuko's is in pink "Asa-no-ha moyou" (hemp leaf pattern).
- In addition, they each have a distinctive charm! Tanjirou's has his earring and Nezuko's has the bamboo in her mouth. *cute!*
- They are perfect for daily use and feature a zipper pocket in the back.
- ARMA BIANCA is accepting pre-orders at https://armabianca-shop.com/products/title/448 until September 29th 2020. The bags are expected to ship starting January 2021.
Source: ARMA BLANCA
Bee-kun! We can be matching siblings!
These are perfect for conventions!