What You Need to Know:
- Demon Slayer fans received a very special Valentine's Day present this weekend when the official website and Twitter account for the anime shared the very first PV for the newly announced 2nd season of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. No exact date was announced but it will be in 2021.
- The video description describes the next part of Tanjiro and company's story as taking place in Yukaku, "where demons live" and Tengen Uzui is a central part of the arc.
- The PV looks incredible, full of action and with even more beautiful animation than the first season, if you can believe that.
- A Key Visual has also been revealed with Tengen Uzui, the Sound Pillar, front and center. Uzui will be played Katsuyuki Konishi and the rest of the casr will stay the same.
- No other information has been released at this time so stay tuned!
Source: Official Website
This is awesome!! Let's rewatch it all before it starts!
I'm already on itm Bee-kun!