What You Need to Know:
- The official YouTube channel for the Obey Me! mobile game uploaded a special anime video to announce the upcoming anime adaptation of the dating simulator.
- Obey Me! is a dating simulation game by NTT Solmare first distributed via Apple’s App Store and Google’s Google Play Store in December 2020. The game has amassed a total of 3 million users, and has obtained an impressive ranking of 4.8 out of 5 stars (as of January 2021) on the App Store.
- In Obey Me!, you get to make seven handsome demon brothers, each with their own personalities, do your bidding as you enjoy different methods of communication with them. Enjoy your school life in the Devildom by interacting with the dangerous yet charming brothers and their classmates through chats and phone calls, and by making them go to work. Read through an exciting story that changes depending on the choices you make! Laughter, excitement, and romance all await in “Obey Me!”
- The video promoting the new anime shows all seven devil brothers deciding where to go on vacation, showcasing each of their unique personalities!
- No other information has been released as of yet, other than the cast from the game reprising their roles and that the animation production will be handled by the same studio that does the opening animations for the game; Colored Pencil Animation Japan.
- Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available!
- Game/Anime Cast:
- Lucifer : Kazuya Yamashita
- Mammon role: Yuki Kobayashi
- Leviathan: Satoshi Kada
- Satan: Shinya Kado
- Asmodeus: Miura Ayme
- Beelzebub: Kyohei Yaguchi
- Belphegor role: Tetsushi Onishi
Obey Me! Links:
Official “Obey Me!” website
Official “Obey Me!” Twitter page:
Official “Obey Me!” Facebook page:
Official “Obey Me!” Instagram page:
Official “Obey Me! YouTube channel:
About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services, games, including the “Shall we date?” series and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” as well as “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service.
Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/