What You Need to Know:
- On MyNavi, there was a feature which asked men the question of which type of girl they like better: one with an appetite, or one who's a light eater.
- Perhaps surprisingly, over 70% of respondants said that they prefer girls who eat a lot.
- Some of the specific reasoning was presented, and you can check some of it out below.
Those who chose "Girls with a decent appetite."
I want us to enjoy our meals together. I feel like it's good for your health. Food expenses would be really low.
- - "Cause I want to enjoy delicious food together."
- "Going to have yakiniku together would be fun."
- "Eating together is fun, so it would be boring to eat with someone who finishes so fast."
- - "People who aren't picky eaters seems to have less stress."
- "If they always eat so little, I'd start to get worried."
- "People with a healthy appetite seem spry and upbeat."
Those who chose "Girls who are light eaters."
- - "You'd spend less on stuff like rice. If you eat too much, you start to feel it in the wallet."
- "I don't like gluttons cause they're expensive."
Source: MyNavi Women
Reactions Around the Web
I like girls who eat a lot, but only to a point.
If the guy's paying, then I eat with all my might.
Regardless of gender, it's no fun eating with lightweights.
I never really thought about this... Everything in moderation I guess.
This makes me feel slightly better since I do love to eat...
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]