SpellPunk VR - Reveal Trailer
What You Need to Know:
- Incineration Productions — a game studio comprised of powerhouse developers on the cutting edge of game design announced that their virtual reality Windows PC game SpellPunk VR will open up the spellcasting battle arena on April 24, 2020 for $16.99 USD, in Steam and Viveport Early Access. Arcane anarchists, conjure up some attitude you’re gonna need it!
- Prepare to become (and face off against) mighty magicians in a stunningly surreal world with a vibrant comic book aesthetic and sick musical tracks. In SpellPunk VR, you embody a full-body avatar who must duel in fast-paced mana-manipulating multiplayer battles.
- SpellPunk VR puts extraordinary powers at your fingertips, allowing you to cast some wild wizardry against offline or online foes by drawing magical symbols to unleash terrorizing magical attacks. There’s no spellbook or menus here, champ. You’ll have to correctly draw your various spells in the air with your hands while facing opponents in the three leveled game modes.
- Looking for some Tolkien-esque wizard worlds? Kid, this ain’t your momma’s spellcasting game! Immerse yourself in unique environments from mysterious and apocalyptic dimensions unknown.
- Dramatic lighting effects shape the world around you while extraordinary visual spell effects amp up the power you'll have at your fingertips. Rock out to a wicked mix of hip-hop and electronic beats created by world-renowned feature film and game composer Penka Kouneva –– best known for her work as a composer on Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, and arranging orchestral scores for World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW: Warlords of Draenor, and WoW: Cataclysm, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and SC II: Wings of Liberty, and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.
- The game will support the Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, and Vive Cosmos Elite, with support for additional VR devices at full launch. Additional features and content will be released throughout Early Access.
Source: Official Press Release
Initial Early Access Launch Features
Battle for the top spot!
This seems really fun to play in VR!