Limited-Time Event "Romantic Rail Getaway -Witness to Love and Promises" now available. Savor every moment with him and gain bountiful rewards!
What You Need to Know:
- Global interactive entertainment developer and publisher miHoYo announces that Tears of Themis will embark players on a romantic rail trip this November. Players can start the journey of love and promises together with either Luke or Marius, snapping beautiful pictures at scenic spots and filling the Travel Diary with the memorable moments that they created with him. Complete the Travel Routes to obtain bountiful rewards and free event R cards, as well as voice lines of each male lead!
- The main story of Tears of Themis takes place in the fictitious city of Stellis, where players kick off their legal career as a rookie attorney, solving cases and issues by conducting investigations and debates. When the darkness hidden beneath finally unveils itself, a sinister force that threatens justice and order slowly begins to surface. The four male protagonists with distinct personalities, also known as the members of the NXX Investigation Team, will provide continuous support and assistance throughout this journey. Relationships blossom with the establishment of mutual trust and close cooperation.
- The Limited-Time Event "Romantic Rail Getaway - Witness to Love and Promises" will be open from 2021/11/12 11:00 to 11/28 04:00 (UTC+9). This November, attorneys are cordially invited on the train trip to a foreign land, escorted by either Luke or Marius - whether it be a venture into the boundless wilderness or a leisurely trip in the rainforest, the choices are for players to make.
- Each Travel Route has five destinations, and the train stops at a new destination every day. By consuming AP, players can check-in at the destinations, snap beautiful pictures at the scenic spots, and earn Stellin, card level-up materials, and other rewards. Players can also receive a free event R card, Luke "Gaze" or Marius "Freeze-Frame" by completing all content in the corresponding Travel Route. Do keep in mind that the two Travel Routes cannot be explored at the same time.
- A special Travel Diary will help players capture the priceless memories. Complete the daily tasks to obtain Stellin, card level-up materials, and other rich bonuses! Character-specific travel voice lines will be unlocked after finishing the day's Travel Route story, and each male lead has a total of 10 voice lines.
- During the event, the "Romantic Rail Getaway" Event Shadow of Themis and Limited SSRs will be available with a Rate-Up. Luke SSR "Peaceful Place" and Marius SSR "Will of the Trees" will have their drop rates increased. Romantic Rail Getaway's new dynamic Invitations will also be available on November 12. Players can purchase Luke's Invitation "Marks of the Wilderness" and Marius' Invitation "Vacation in the Woods" from the "Romantic Rail Getaway" main event page. After completing the Travel Route of the corresponding male lead, players can receive a discount on the price!
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis officially launched on July 29 on both Android and iOS. Game text is available in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean, with dubbing available in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. This game has an age rating of 3+ (all ages) on the Google Play Store (12+ on the Korean Google Play Store) and 12+ on the App Store. For more information, please visit the official website at http://tot.mihoyo.com, Twitter (@TearsofThemisEN), Instagram (@tearsofthemis_en), Facebook (@tearsofthemis.glb), the official Discord server, or the official YouTube channel.
"Tech Otakus Save the World!"Founded in Shanghai in 2012, miHoYo dedicates itself to being a leading technology-driven content developer and publisher in the interactive entertainment industry, with creative content covering games, manga, novels, and more, striving for perfection in all it delivers. miHoYo endeavors to bring its vision to the players of the world, and create a lasting and supportive community."
Source: Official Press Release