What You Need to Know:
- Evangelion has been launching new elaborate products one after another to celebrate the latest movie release. This time, Evangelion has produced a set of limited edition watches collaborating with ICE-WATCH, a Belgian watchmaker famous for fashionable watches and their collaborations with anime such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and others.
- The collection consists of five unique watches designed with each Evangelion and thier pilots. The lineup includes Shinji Ikari (Unit 01), Rei Ayanami (Unit 00), Asuka Langley (Unit 02), Kaworu Nagisa (Mark 06), and Mari Makinami Illustrious (Unit 08).
- Each watch face has an Eva and its respective pilot's silhouettes in a colorful camo pattern that matches their color scheme and the back plate is engraved with an Eva design.
- Each watch comes in a beautiful specially designed box decorated with their matching Eva and comes with a bonus gift—originally designed eco bags—for pre-order customers!
- The watches come with a ¥16,700 price tag and reservations are currently open at the Bandai Fashion website and will run from August 27th to September 13th (JST). The watches are expected to ship out starting January 2021.
Evangelion never goes out of style!
And in every color too!