What You Need to Know:
- Crunchyroll and Toho International are excited to announce that they’ve collaborated on an extensive new Crunchyroll Loves collection featuring GODZILLA!
- The exclusive streetwear collection captures the God of Destruction and its famous kaiju “frenemies” across three hoodies, one sweatshirt, three long-sleeve shirts, and three short-sleeve shirts.
- Additionally, Crunchyroll Loves will release three never-before-seen Medicom figures that capture a more playful side of GODZILLA as well as a collector’s book that memorializes iconic GODZILLA masterpieces throughout the years.
- “GODZILLA: Cover Compendium” is an 80-page art book from IDW Publishing that will highlight their multiple comic series. The book cover was designed exclusively by Crystal Cheung for this Crunchyroll Loves collection. It will feature King Ghidorah, Rodan, Anguirus, Mothra, Mechagodzilla, Hedorah, Titanosaurus, and many more from a wide variety of artists including Arthur Adams, Eric Powell, James Stoke, Bob Eggleton, and Jeff Zornow.
- Crunchyroll Loves collaborated with Medicom Toy, a Japanese brand that creates collectible figures, to release the three GODZILLA figures.
- This streetwear line is one of the largest Crunchyroll Loves collections that has been produced and the first time the brand is venturing beyond streetwear to include figures and a book.
- All items will be available for pre-order from February 25 - March 8 on the Crunchyroll Store, and once the pre-order comes to an end, this collection will no longer be available.
- Last summer, Crunchyroll Loves launched a GODZILLA collection and due to popular demand, the teams have decided to bring back a second, even bigger collection for fans.
- Crunchyroll Loves is the in-house streetwear line at Crunchyroll sold exclusively in the Crunchyroll Store. Previously collections from Crunchyroll Loves include Megan Thee Stallion, “The God of High School,” Junji Ito, “Mob Psycho,” and “Gundam Wing."
- Pre-order here: https://store.crunchyroll.com/collections/godzilla
Source: Official Press Release
Um... I want them all!
The colors and designs are gorgeous!