What You Need to Know:
- The latest update to the Fire Emblem Heroes smartphone saga arrived December 7th and it’s delivering a blast of steampunk-inspired energy to this classic tale of sword and sorcery. The realm of Niðavellir has discovered a way to fuse magic and science into something they call seiðjárn, and it’s safe to say you’ve never seen a realm like this before in the Fire Emblem Heroes universe!
- For a glimpse at the unique flavor Book V is adding to the game, check out the animated cinematic trailer below!
- In addition to some intriguing characters, Book V also introduces new mechanical armor, known as Gullinbursti, which is used by the people of Niðavellir to do battle. If you’re eager to see some of this new content in action, even novice summoners can jump right into Book V’s story! By completing Chapter 1 of Book V, you will also earn a new Mythic Hero for free: Reginn, princess of Niðavellir.
- There are also Book V-related events and bonuses to take advantage of! If you log in on 10 different days during the active period, you can receive up to 20 orbs. You can also earn Aether Stones by clearing “Book V Begins” quests while they’re active. Aether Stones can be used to unlock new bonus structures which will be added to the Aether Resort. A special castle design themed after the world of Book V will be sent to all summoners, too!
- You’ll also want to keep your eyes peeled for New Heroes from the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones game, including Duessel, Caellach, Selena, Knoll and Natasha!
- To learn more about these classic Heroes, Reginn from Book V and other features arriving to the game, check out the Feh Channel video that was posted earlier this week!
Source: Official Press Release
Ooh, steampunk! How cool!
So much cool new stuff to enjoy!