Kick Off the Next Chapter in the Tales of Series Today on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox ONE
What You Need to Know:
- Available for download today, the Tales of ARISE free play demo offers players the first-class JRPG experience the Tales of series is known for. Players will be introduced to the game’s diverse cast of characters, intuitive combat, and captivating story through the demo’s battle tutorial, camping, cooking, and skits. Check out the demo trailer below!
- Players can control any of the game's six characters to fight through different sub-quests and battle with the powerful enemy "Gigant." Each character also unlocks a different version of the demo's final skit. As an added bonus, players that download the free play demo will get the "Vacation Hootle'' attachment that can be used when the full game launches on September 10, 2021, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox ONE, and PC via STEAM.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has also unveiled Collaboration DLC Skins today, which include:
- Code Vein’s Mia’s clothes for Shionne
- THE iDOLM@STER: Starlit Season clothes for Rinwell
- TEKKEN 7’s Nina Williams’ clothes for Kisara
- Tales of ARISE carries the DNA of the much-loved Tales of franchise while also introducing an advanced “Atmospheric Shader” and evolved combat system that allow for a sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. The graphics, combat system, characters, and story all work together to present a vivid and realized world that will immerse players as they are transported to the many environments and biomes they will explore throughout their time with Tales of ARISE.
TALES OF ARISE - Free Demo Trailer
Source: Official Press Release
Yes! Let's play!