What You Need to Know:
- XSEED Games is pleased to announce today that Fate/EXTELLA LINK, the much-anticipated action game, is confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch™ and Steam alongside the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions when the title launches in Q1 2019.
- he premium Fleeting Glory Edition for Nintendo Switch will receive the same content as the PS4 version: a soundtrack CD, a pack of 10 collectible 3” by 5” cards depicting each of the new Servants, a 17” by 24” cloth poster, and a 3” by 4.5” acrylic diorama featuring the Servants Nero, Drake, and Scáthach, all housed in a custom box.
- Picking up right where the 2017 smash hit Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star left off, Fate/EXTELLA LINK adds 10 Servants to the original roster of 16. The high-speed action gameplay fans have come to know and love has been even further refined as players are tasked with battling their way through massive armies to protect the virtual world of SE.RA.PH at all costs.
- As in the PS4 version, players on Nintendo Switch and Steam will be able to engage in grand-scale 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players. Foes will quiver at the True Name of each opposing player’s Noble Phantasm as they assume the roles of their favorite Servants.
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK will release in Q1 2019. The premium Fleeting Glory Edition for PS4 and Nintendo Switch has a suggested retail price of $79.99, while the standard edition for both physical and digital has a suggested retail price of $49.99. On “PS Vita” the title will be available digitally for $39.99.
Source: Official Press Release
Combatants from Across the Fate Universes Join the Fray–- In addition to the 16 original Servants from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, 10 characters from other Fate series will enter battle as playable Servants, including Astolfo, Scáthach, and Francis Drake.
Hunker Down in Base Camp–- Players can move freely around their army’s base camp—a medieval cathedral raised into the sky—and interact with their Servants to build meaningful bonds.
Polished Graphics and Battle Mechanics–- Players can experience refined combat mechanics and graphics throughout every part of the gameplay experience.